Please join us for WMCKA’s 32nd Sea Kayaking Symposium, held from May 26th-29th, 2023 at Camp Pendalouan – Muskegon County, MI.
The symposium fills up fast – we encourage you to register early. Online registration for WMCKA’s Symposium is available until May 21nd, 2023.
Preregistration is required for each attendee.
- New this year, your meals (8) are included in the cost of the symposium.
- Be sure to select the appropriate Program (Adult or Youth) and lodging for all attendees that you are registering.
- Enter all the names, ACA membership, email addresses for all Adult Participants.
- Your youth will have free access to our youth boats when they register for the youth program.
- Upon receipt of your registration form and payment, we will send you a confirmation statement (via email).
- WMCKA members are eligible for registration fee discounts. If you are not yet a member, register here first.
- If you are a WMCKA member and can’t see the Member ticket, be sure that you are logged into the website.
- We need to have each attendee over the age of 18 fill out a waiver before the Symposium. Please use this LINK to complete the waiver.
- You will be given 2 options: ACA Member or Non-ACA Member.
- Select the option that applies to you.
- A limited number of tickets are available for the British Canoeing Sea Kayak Award Course. Please review the requirements for British Canoeing Sea Kayak Award before registering by going here. If the tickets are sold out below, please email [safe_email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/safe_email] to be added to the waitlist
- Cancellation Policy: There is a $100/person non-refundable charge if cancellation is received after April 23, 2023. No refunds after May 8, 2023.
- WE HAVE NO RV SPOTS AVAILABLE AS OF 4/26/2023.
Venue: Camp Pendalouan
Venue Website: www.pendalouan.org
Address: 1243 E. Fruitvale Rd., Montague, Michigan, 49437, United States
YMCA Camp Pendalouan on the shores of Big Blue Lake offers a quiet, rustic setting and unparalleled service for groups from throughout Michigan and the Great Lakes region. We are located near Muskegon, Michigan, on over 150 acres of mature oak-pine forest, adjacent to the Manistee National Forest and the White River.
Summer camps, seasonal events, weekend camps, school programs, and group retreats highlight our camping program at Pendalouan. And our success as a four-season camp dates back to 1925.
As a YMCA camp, we have access to national standards for developing character as well as host of other assets. We maximize our resources through soliciting and acting on parent evaluations, following state guidelines, and maintaining the highest possible standards established by the American Camp Association.